Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Newer edit →
Revision as of 10:57, 27 January 2011
1,254 bytes added
10:57, 27 January 2011
Thoughts on improving the articles ...
== General article guidelines ==
Didn't know where to place suggestions or open a discussion on article guidelines etc. so I'm hijacking this one as it is related. Maybe defining some additional guidelines wouldn't be all that bad? [[User:Mroth|Mroth]] 09:57, 27 January 2011 (CET)
== Menu referencing ==
I've come across three different ways of referencing steps in (GUI) menus.
- » [[Integrating_oXygen#Data_Source|with]] / [[Integrate#Eclipse_Integration|without]] surrounding code tags
- → [[Configuration#Database_Directory]] with surrounding text in italic tags
- / [[GUI_Views]]
It would be, imo, better to be more consistent about this. Or at least change the [[GUI_Views]] ones to one of the others (whichever is prefered).
[[User:Mroth|Mroth]] 09:57, 27 January 2011 (CET)
== Screenshots ==
Do we like pictures? E.g. I would have added some GUI-dialog screenshots to show options etc. referenced in the text but didn't because:
- may be a pain to update all such pictures when new features/options are added ...
- ... unless added version info in the caption limits the "scope"
- didn't want to bloat the clean look of the articles ..
What are your thoughts on that? [[User:Mroth|Mroth]] 09:57, 27 January 2011 (CET)
Retrieved from "
Not logged in
Table of Contents
About BaseX Documentation