General article guidelines
Didn't know where to place suggestions or open a discussion on article guidelines etc. so I'm hijacking this one as it is related. Maybe defining some additional guidelines wouldn't be all that bad? Mroth 09:57, 27 January 2011 (CET)
- I think this is the right place. At least it is from now on ;-) --Michael 14:44, 27 January 2011 (CET)
I've come across three different ways of referencing steps in (GUI) menus. They are:
- » with / without surrounding code tags - - +1 --Michael 14:42, 27 January 2011 (CET) - → Configuration#Database_Directory with surrounding text in italic tags - / GUI_Views
- Good hint; I prefer version 3 (using the arrow → with italic text), and have changed the quoted text snippets. --CG
Do we like pictures? E.g. I would have added some GUI-dialog screenshots to show options etc. referenced in the text but didn't because:
- may be a pain to update all such pictures when new features/options are added ... - ... unless added version info in the caption limits the "scope" - didn't want to bloat the clean look of the articles ..
What are your thoughts on that? Mroth 09:57, 27 January 2011 (CET)
- Imho we could use more pictures, but there is a serious lack of meaningful illustrations.
- --Michael 14:44, 27 January 2011 (CET)