This XQuery Module contains helper functions for the RESTXQ API, some of which are defined in the RESTXQ Draft.
- The module will be available if the
basex-api library is found in the classpath. This is the case if you use one of the complete distributions of BaseX (zip, exe, war).
- All functions are assigned to the
http://exquery.org/ns/restxq namespace, which is statically bound to the
http://wadl.dev.java.net/2009/02 namespace is bound to the
- If any of the functions is called outside the servlet context,
basex:http is raised.
rest:base-uri() as xs:anyURI
||Returns the implementation-defined base URI of the resource function.
rest:uri() as xs:anyURI
||Returns the complete URI that addresses the Resource Function. This is the result of rest:base-uri appended with the path from the path annotation of the resource function.
rest:wadl() as element(wadl:application)
||Returns a WADL description of all available REST services.
rest:init() as empty-sequence()
rest:init($update as xs:boolean) as empty-sequence()
||Initializes the RESTXQ module cache:
- By default, the cache will be discarded, and all modules will be parsed and cached again.
$update is enabled, the background caching behavior is simulated (see
PARSERESTXQ): Only updated modules will be parsed.
- This function should be called if new RESTXQ code is deployed at runtime.
- Version 9.4
- Version 8.6
This module was introduced with Version 7.7.