Getting Started Guide
Quickstart - get BaseX running.
- BaseX Database Server: Starting a BaseX Database Server
- BaseX GUI: Starting the graphical user interface to work on local databases
- BaseX Standalone Console Starting the BaseX console to work on local databases
Good to know
- Database & Collection: Basic knowledge about the terms database and collection in BaseX
- Commands: Commands for managing BaseX and the databases
- Settings: Overview of all settable options
- BaseX & Collections: Work with collections in BaseX
- Backup & Restore in BaseX: Create a backup and restore it within BaseX
<math>Insert formula here</math>
BaseX from external
- BaseX in oXygen; Use BaseX within the oXygen XML Editor
- BaseX & DOM in PHP: Connect to a BaseX database server with PHP
More information on performing XPath and XQuery requests with BaseX can be found in our Query Portal.
- some text should be added here!
Information for developers can be found in our Developer Portal.
Advanced User Guide
BaseX Database Server
- Introduction: Introduction into the BaseX Database Server
- User management: User management in the client/server environment
- Transaction Management: Insight into the BaseX transaction management
- Logging: Description of the server logs
- Introduction: Overall information for the BaseX GUI
- Views: Description of the different visualizations
- Options and Settings: Description of the available options in the GUI
see the FAQ here...