Jump to navigation Jump to search
Getting Started Guide
- BaseX Database Server: Starting a BaseX Database Server
- BaseX GUI: Starting the graphical user interface to work on local databases
- BaseX Standalone Console Starting the BaseX console to work on local databases
Good to know
- Database & Collection: Basic knowledge about the terms database and collection in BaseX
- Commands: Commands for managing BaseX and the databases
- Settings: Overview of all settable options
Advanced Users Guide
BaseX Database Server
- Introduction: Introduction into the BaseX Database Server
- User management: User management in the client/server environment
- Transactionmanagement: Description of the transactionmanagement
- Logging: Description of the server logs
- Introduction: Overall information for the BaseX GUI
- Views: Description of the different visualizations
- Options and Settings: Description of the available options in the GUI
- Full Text: full text features of XQuery
- Update: update mechanism of XQuery
- Java Bindings: calling of Java methods from XQuery
- Database: Database-related functions
- Utility: Testing and profiling functions
- Math: functions for mathematical operations
- File: functions for file handling, inspired by EXPath
- Overview: All indexes and their functionality
- Analysis & Optimization: Queries will be analyzed and optimized on the fly.
- Execution Plan: Execution plans of the queries.
- Coding examples: Examples for developing with the BaseX code base in Java
see the Javadocs here...
see the FAQ here...