Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
Javadocs [http://www.inf.uni-konstanz.de/dbis/basex/javadoc/ here...]
Revision as of 23:35, 12 December 2010
Getting Started Guide
- BaseX Database Server: Starting a BaseX Database Server
- BaseX GUI: Starting the graphical user interface to work on local databases
- BaseX Standalone Console Starting the BaseX console to work on local databases
Good to know
- Database & Collection: Basic knowledge about the terms database and collection in BaseX
- Commands: Commands for managing BaseX and the databases
- Settings: Overview of all settable options
Advanced Users Guide
BaseX Database Server
- Introduction: Introduction into the BaseX Database Server
- User management: User management in the client/server environment
- Transactionmanagement: Description of the transactionmanagement
- Logging: Description of the server logs
- Introduction: Overall information for the BaseX GUI
- Views: Description of the different visualizations
- Options and Settings: Description of the available options in the GUI
- BaseX & Collections: Work with Collections in BaseX
- Backup & Restore in BaseX: Create a backup and restore it within BaseX
BaseX from extern
- BaseX & oXygen XML Editor; Use BaseX within the oXygen XML Editor
- BaseX & DOM in PHP: Connect to a BaseX Database Server with PHP
- BaseX & REST: Connect to a BaseX Database Server with REST
- Full Text: full text features of XQuery
- Update: update mechanism of XQuery
- Java Bindings: calling of Java methods from XQuery
- Database (db): Database-related functions
- Utility (util): Testing and profiling functions
- Math (math): functions for mathematical operations
- File (file): functions for file handling, inspired by EXPath
- Overview: All indexes and their functionality
- Analysis & Optimization: Queries will be analyzed and optimized on the fly.
- Execution Plan: Execution plans of the queries.
- Coding examples: Examples for developing with the BaseX code base in Java
- See our Javadocs here...
see the FAQ here...