This page is one of the Main Sections of the documentation. It gives a quick introduction on how to start, run, and use BaseX. After you have set up BaseX, we suggest you to start with the Graphical User Interface.
- First Steps
- User Interfaces
- General Info
- Databases: How databases are created, populated and deleted
- Binary Data: How to store and use binary data
- Parsers: How different input formats can be converted to XML
- Commands: Full overview of all database commands
- Options: Listing of all database options
- Editing XML and XQuery Files
We strongly encourage you to use the BaseX Editor to run your queries and edit your XML data.
Tutorials and Slides
XML and XQuery