Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is one of the Main Sections of the documentation. It gives a quick introduction on how to start, run, and use BaseX.
- First Steps
- User Interfaces
- General Info
- Databases: How databases are created, populated and deleted
- Parsers: How different input formats can be converted to XML
- Commands: Full overview of all database commands
- Options: Listing of all database options
Tutorials and Slides
- XML Technologies; a university course on XML, XPath, XQuery, etc.
- XQuery Tutorial; W3 Schools
- XQuery: A Guided Tour; from the book "XQuery from the Experts"
- BaseX Users Meetups; slides and examples
- Stack Overflow; questions tagged with
- XQuery Summer Institute; exercises