Difference between revisions of "Getting Started"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Revision as of 15:54, 17 January 2016
This page is one of the Main Sections of the documentation. It gives a quick introduction on how to start, run, and use BaseX.
- First Steps
- User Interfaces
- General Info
- Databases: How databases are created, populated and deleted
- Parsers: How different input formats can be converted to XML
- Commands: Full overview of all database commands
- Options: Listing of all database options
Tutorials and Slides
- XQuery Tutorial; W3 Schools
- XQuery: A Guided Tour; from the book "XQuery from the Experts"
- BaseX Users Meetups; slides and examples
- Stack Overflow; questions tagged with
- XQuery Summer Institute; exercises