Difference between revisions of "Getting Started"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This page is one of the [[Main Page|Main Sections]] of the documentation.
This page is one of the [[Main Page|Main Sections]] of the documentation. It gives a introduction on how to start, run, and use BaseX. After you have set up BaseX, we suggest you start with the [[Graphical User Interface]].
It gives a
set up BaseX, we suggest you
Revision as of 17:57, 16 May 2022
This page is one of the Main Sections of the documentation. It gives you a brief introduction on how to start, run, and use BaseX. After you have set up BaseX, we suggest that you should start with the Graphical User Interface.
- First Steps
- Startup: How to get BaseX running
- Graphical User Interface (see available Shortcuts)
- Command-Line Client: Use BaseX in your bash
- Database Server: The client/server architecture
- Web Application: The HTTP server
- DBA: Browser-based database administration
- Command Line
- General Info
- Databases: How databases are created, populated and deleted
- Commands: Full overview of all database commands
- Options: Listing of all database options
- Configuration: BaseX start files and directories
- Editing XML and XQuery Files
We strongly encourage you to use the BaseX Editor to run your queries and edit your XML data.
Tutorials and Slides
XML and XQuery