Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is one of the Main Sections of the documentation. It provides useful information for developers. Here you can find information on various alternatives to integrate BaseX into your own project.
Source Code and Integration
- Integrate: Integrate BaseX into your IDE
- Git Tutorial: Learn how to work with Git
- Maven: Embed BaseX into your own projects, or compile a development version of BaseX yourself
- Translations: Contribute a new translation to BaseX
- Clients: Communicate with the BaseX server from different programming languages (Java, C#, PHP, Python, Perl, C, etc.)
- JAX-RX API: Details on the http-based JAX-RX API (deprecated from Version 6.8)
- REST: Details on the REST API (introduced with Version 6.8)
- WebDAV: Details on the WebDAV API (introduced with Version 6.8)
- Code Examples: Java examples for developing with the BaseX, JAX-RX (REST), XML:DB, and XQJ APIs
- PHP Example: PHP example for connecting to a database server
The project's JavaDoc can be explored online.