This page is one of the main sections of the documentation. It provides useful information for developers. Here you can find information on various alternatives to integrate BaseX into your own project.
Source Code and Integration
- Integrate: Integrate BaseX into your IDE
- Git Repository: Check out the source code
- Maven: Facilitate building our projects from source
- Language Bindings: Communicate with the BaseX server with bindings in different languages
- JAX-RX API: Details on the http-based JAX-RX (REST) API
- Code Examples: Java examples for developing with the BaseX, JAX-RX (REST), XML:DB, and XQJ APIs
- PHP Example: PHP example for connecting to a database server
The project's JavaDoc can be reviewed for further details.