Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is one of the Main Sections of the documentation. It provides useful information for developers. Here you can find information on various alternatives to integrate BaseX into your own project.
- Integrate & Contribute
- Eclipse: Compile and run BaseX from within Eclipse
- Git: Learn how to work with Git
- Maven: Embed BaseX into your own projects
- Releases: Official releases, snapshots, old versions
- Translations: Contribute a new translation to BaseX!
- Web Technology
- Clients: Communicate with BaseX using C#, PHP, Python, Perl, C, ...
- Java Examples: Code examples for developing with BaseX
- XQJ API: Closed source, implemented by Charles Foster (restricted to XQuery 3.0)
- XQuery for Scala API, based on XQJ and written by Dino Fancellu
- Code, Questions, Bugs