From BaseX Documentation
(Redirected from Developer Section)
This page is one of the Main Sections of the documentation. It provides useful information for developers. Here you can find information on various alternatives to integrate BaseX into your own project.
 Integrate & Contribute
- Eclipse: Compile and run BaseX from within Eclipse
- Git: Learn how to work with Git
- Maven: Embed BaseX into your own projects
- Releases: Official releases, snapshots, old versions
- Translations: Contribute a new translation to BaseX
The project's JavaDoc can be explored online.
 HTTP Services
- RESTXQ: Write web services with XQuery
- REST: Access and update databases via HTTP requests
- WebDAV: Access databases from your filesystem